Gain a broad range of ICT skills
This qualification provides you with the skills and knowledge to support information technology activities in the workplace across a range of information and communication technologies (ICT) areas, including programming, networking and technical support.
This Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology gives you the foundation skills to begin a career in ICT. You may follow a career pathway into the ICT industry in areas including cyber security, programming, networking or web design.
Gain these skills in this general focus stream
- hardware installation and maintenance
- supporting PC operating systems
- networking operating system installation and management
- Microsoft Office applications and documentation
- ICT helpdesk skills
All certificate III qualifications include these core skills:
- programming, ethics and privacy
- personal data protection
- critical thinking
- teamwork and ICT client support