National ID: 22445VIC | State ID: BCZ09
Join the ranks of cyber professionals, get ready for a ‘job of the future’
Malicious cyber activity is growing worldwide, driving a dramatic increase in demand for cyber security solutions. Over the next decade the Australian cyber security industry is forecast to almost triple in size.
Be the one of the first in WA to study a para professional qualification designed to deliver job-ready skills leading to specialisation as a cyber security expert. Graduates will have the knowledge and skills that will equip them to provide a comprehensive set of technical services beyond networking such as:
- performing a security risk assessment for an organisation
- implementing best practice for identity management
- evaluating an organisation’s compliance with relevant cyber security standards, laws and codes of practice
- evaluating and implementing security protection devices and software
- managing a cyber security environment
- assess and secure cloud services
- perform digital forensic investigations on workstations and mobile devices
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Cyber security practitioner | Cyber security consultant | Penetration Tester | Network Audit Officer | Security Systems Help Desk Support | Website/Network Security Officer | Network Operations Centre team Member | Cyber Security Operations Centre Officer |
Further Study Option(s)
Advanced Diploma of Cyber Security
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Joondalup (Kendrew Crescent)||Two semesters||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
Joondalup (Kendrew Crescent)
- Two semesters
- This is a competitive course.
- Academic achievement and work history
|Murdoch||Two semesters||No||No selection criteria|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.