National ID: 52860WA | State ID: BGQ28
The course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to perform the following tasks associated with entry-level workforce participation, in a range of trade-related industries:
• Safe operations within the workplace
• Communication in the workplace
• Planning and organisational requirements
• Trade related duties within any of the trade-related industries
• General maintenance within a variety of settings
• Communicate with trades persons
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
The course provides participants with skills to enter the workforce or participate in further study.
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Albany||One semester||No||No selection criteria|
|Bunbury||One semester||No||No selection criteria|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.