National ID: AUR20520 | State ID: AC34
Are you geared up for a big career working with big gears?
When you complete the Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology (Heavy Vehicle Servicing Pre-Apprenticeship) you'll have what employers are looking for in an apprentice heavy vehicle or plant mechanic.
Gain these skills
- working on loaders, bulldozers, dump trucks and haul trucks
- inspecting and servicing transmissions, steering, brakes, fuel injection systems, hydraulics, and batteries
- troubleshooting basic faults
- workplace safety and health
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Diesel Motor Mechanic
Further Study Option(s)
Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology
View this course on South Metropolitan TAFE's website
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Thornlie||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
View this course on South Regional TAFE's website
- One semester
- This is a competitive course.
- Academic achievement and work history
|Albany||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.
Page last updated April 26, 2023