National ID: AUR20520 | State ID: AC34
Are you geared up for a big career working with big gears?
When you complete the Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology (Heavy Vehicle Servicing Pre-Apprenticeship) you'll have what employers are looking for in an apprentice heavy vehicle or plant mechanic.
Gain these skills
- working on loaders, bulldozers, dump trucks and haul trucks
- inspecting and servicing transmissions, steering, brakes, fuel injection systems, hydraulics, and batteries
- troubleshooting basic faults
- workplace safety and health
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Diesel Motor Mechanic
Further Study Option(s)
Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Thornlie||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
- One semester
- This is a competitive course.
- Academic achievement and work history
|Albany||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
|Bunbury||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.