National ID: UEE20520 | State ID: BFP7
When you complete the Certificate II in Computer Assembly and Repair you will develop the ability to select components and assemble computers to customer specifications. You will also learn how to carry out routine hardware repairs (generally by replacement) of known faulty components..
Gain these skills:
- Repair, maintain, assemble and upgrade a personal computer
- Replace components and circuit boards
- Use test equipment
- Learn computer operating systems
- Low voltage circuit analysis
- Workshop environments methods
- Utilise workplace health and safety and sustainability practices
Higher level studies are strongly recommended to enhance your employability skills.
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Electronics Trades Worker, Computer Assembler, Computer Servicer, ICT Support Technician, and Hardware Technician.
Further Study Option(s)
Certificate III in Electronics and Communications
Certificate IV in Computer Systems
Diploma of Computer Systems Engineering
Diploma of Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|East Perth||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
|Midland||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
- One semester
- This is a competitive course.
- Academic achievement and work history
|Rockingham||One semester||No||No selection criteria|
|Thornlie||One semester||No||No selection criteria|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.