National ID: CUA30720 | State ID: BGV6
Start designing your creative career
This qualification will provide you with the practical skills and knowledge to create and communicate design concepts. You will learn how to evaluate design solutions and to communicate ideas effectively using design terminology and a wide variety of visual presentation techniques, materials and technologies.
Completing this course gives you a great foundation to go on to further study in a range of industries, such as interior design or product design.
Gain these skills
- Produce drawings to communicate ideas
- Produce creative work including visual design components and combining complex images
- Apply and use colour
- Use a creative design process to produce 2D and 3D forms
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
- Assistant stylist
- Assistant to Visual merchandiser
- Fashion Production Assistant
- Design Assistant
- Pattern Cutter
- Sample Machinist
- Studio assistant
View this course on North Metropolitan TAFE's website
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Perth||One semester||No||No selection criteria|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.
Page last updated April 28, 2023