National ID: CHC33015 | State ID: AB71
Caring in the home and community
Support people that need it the most in a career as an aged care assistant. This course specialises in providing in demand home and community support services and also supports relationships with, a wide range of people, including carers and families.
Gain these skills
- work effectively in the aged care industry
- caring for the elderly and enabling them to maintain independence
- understanding and supporting people with dementia
- safety procedures and ethical behaviour
- infection control practices
- working with cultural diversity
- workplace health and safety
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Job opportunities may include Carer and Aged Care Worker.
Further Study Option(s)
Certificate IV in Ageing Support, Certificate IV in Community Services and Certificate IV in Disability.
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Mandurah||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
|Rockingham||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
|Thornlie||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.