National ID: MSL30118 | State ID: BDV6
Are you a budding scientist?
Launch your career in science with this entry-level course that qualifies you to work as a laboratory assistant in food technology, pathology, schools or trades.
Gain these skills:
- collect and prepare samples
- measure and record the results of experiments
- maintain and work in a laboratory in the physical, chemical, biological and life sciences
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Chemistry Technician Assistant | Earth Science Technician Assistant | Life Science Technician Assistant | School Laboratory Technician | Other Science Technicians
Further Study Option(s)
Certificate III in Laboratory Skills
Certificate IV in Laboratory Techniques
Diploma of Laboratory Technology
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|East Perth||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
- One semester
- This is a competitive course.
- Academic achievement and work history
|Murdoch||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.