National ID: 52851WA | State ID: BGO91
Automation is just one of the Industry 4.0 trends in accelerating the efficiency of organisations and utilising new and emerging technologies to automate processes. Be ahead of the curve and ensure your path to a job of the future.
This course allows students to gain knowledge and skills to perform the tasks associated with a role in industry working in Remote Control operations centres.
Gain these skills:
- optimising performance of a complex control system within the organisation
- using knowledge of the organisation’s value chain to improve quality outcomes
- optimising automated operations as a controller in a specialist area
- maintaining continuity of operational control through effective briefings and handovers
- using a range of communication technology to communicate remotely with team members or other stakeholders
- managing situational awareness and other factors that affect personal performance to reduce the likelihood and severity of errors
- making informed decisions in known or predictable situations and undertaking dynamic decision making in complex, high consequence situations
- controlling automation safety risks
- influencing quality outcomes through collaborative work practices and informal leadership of colleagues.
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Further Study Option(s)
Diploma of Process Plant Technology
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Academic achievement and work history
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.