National ID: SIT40516 | State ID: AZW3
Want to run a fast paced kitchen?
When you complete the Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery you will be able to work as a supervisor/team leader cook or chef in a range of kitchens.
Gain these skills:
- lead a team in a commercial kitchen
- plan, prepare and cook food
- produce dishes suitable for cultural and dietary requirements
- learn about cleaning
- first aid
- food safety programs
- manage workplace conflict
- workplace health and safety
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Chef | Chef de Partie
View this course on North Metropolitan TAFE's website
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Joondalup (Kendrew Crescent)||Two semesters||No||No selection criteria|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.
Page last updated May 02, 2023