National ID: UEE40120 | State ID: BFL8
Are you ready for a technology career hardwired for success?
When you complete the Certificate IV in Computer Systems you'll be well on your way to an exciting IT career. Gain skills that employers will value for a computer systems technician.
Gain these skills:
- select, install, commission, fault find and maintain computer hardware
- select, install, commission, fault find and maintain software and network systems including wireless
- support engineering application software and hardware
- write and test programs to control external devices
- build web pages
- utilise workplace health and safety and sustainability practices
By completing this course at South Metropolitan TAFE you'll also gain valuable skills to prepare for external Cisco CCNA certification.
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Further Study Option(s)
Diploma of Computer Systems Engineering
Diploma of Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Thornlie||One semester||No||No selection criteria|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.