National ID: AHC40416 | State ID: BCW2
Develop your supervisory skills for the horticulture industry
This qualification will provide you with the practical skills and knowledge to coordinate and supervise operations in your chosen field of horticulture. You can choose to learn skills from a range of subjects that enable you to cost and supervise projects, develop and implement programs and provide training. You can also choose subjects that will further develop your technical expertise in horticulture.
Gain these skills:
- cost a project
- implement a maintenance program for hydroponic systems
- schedule irrigations
- identify plant specimens
- recommend plants and cultural practices
- perform specialist amenity pruning
- design plant displays
- plan a plant establishment program
- control weeds
- sample soils and interpret results
- produce complex desktop published documents
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Turf Grower, Gardener, Landscape Gardener, Plant Propagator and Nursery Person.
Further Study Option(s)
Diploma of Horticulture
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Joondalup (Kendrew Crescent)||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
Joondalup (Kendrew Crescent)
- One semester
- This is a competitive course.
- Academic achievement and work history
|Bunbury||One semester||No||No selection criteria|
|Busselton||One semester||No||No selection criteria|
|Margaret River||One semester||No||No selection criteria|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.