National ID: BSB40820 | State ID: BFS9
Product, price, place and promotion!
This qualification will build your knowledge and skills to step into the dynamic and fast evolving world of marketing and communications enabling you to develop creative marketing solutions.
You will develop fundamental skills including market research, digital marketing, communication skills, consumer behaviour, visual design and e-marketing.
This qualification leads to a range of entry level roles within industry, be it advertising, research, digital marketing or even to start and grow your own business. Alternatively, graduates may choose to continue with studies, transitioning into the Diploma of Marketing and Communication, further developing your skills by interacting with real clients and being exposed to more formal marketing environments.
Gain these skills
- Conduct market research
- Profile the market and analyse consumer behaviour
- Develop marketing presentations and positioning statements
- Improve your writing skills and develop complex documents and powerpoint presentations
- Establish face to face and online networks
- Create visual design components and e-marketing communications.
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Perth||One semester||No||No selection criteria|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.