National ID: BSB40820 | State ID: BFS9
Are you ready to shape the future of marketing and communication and ignite your career?
You can build and develop the fundamental skills of marketing and communication to kick-start or advance your career.
Delivered by industry experts, this qualification is designed for individuals passionate about acquiring practical skills to apply marketing and communication in diverse business contexts.
From market research and campaign planning to digital and social media marketing, consumer behaviour analysis, public relations and delivering impactful presentations, you’ll gain valuable and sought-after skills highly valued by employers.
Upon completion of this qualification, you’ll have the option to further refine your expertise by pursuing the BSB50620 Diploma in Marketing and Communication.
Our newly curated curriculum will take your skills to the next level, solidifying your position as a marketing and communications expert.
Gain these skills
- Market research: immerse yourself in conducting and analysing research to develop marketing strategies and tactics for various campaigns and projects.
- Digital and Social Media Marketing: Leverage relevant tools to create visually and engaging content that resonates with the audience across digital and social media platforms.
- Marketing presentations: Refine your presentation skills to deliver impactful marketing presentations. From pitching and debating your creative ideas, you’ll develop the skills to influence and engage your audience.
- Public Relations and Complex Documents: Learn how to craft and develop engaging content for a diverse audience, producing effective public relations materials and complex documents.
- Analyse consumer behaviour: Gain the knowledge and skills to interpret consumer behaviour through trend analysis, enabling you to develop and implement effective marketing solutions.
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|No selection criteria
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.