National ID: 52895WA | State ID: BGS66
Are you interested in a career in health but don’t know where to start?
The Certificate IV in Preparation for Health and Nursing Studies will give you a sound knowledge about the human body and health, as well as the study skills to support your further learning.
This course will help you meet the requirements for entry into a number of higher-level health related courses, such as Diploma of Nursing at TAFE or nursing or health degrees at university. It is a great stepping stone between a Certificate III health qualification, and these courses.
- Gain a broader knowledge of sciences relating to health
- Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- Provide information on human anatomy and physiology
- Provide information on the fundamental principles of microbiology used in health settings
- Use mathematics in a nursing and health context
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Further Study Option(s)
- Diploma of Nursing
Further study pathways may include:
- Other Diploma level courses
- Bachelor of Nursing or other health-related degrees at university
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Joondalup (McLarty Avenue)||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
|Midland||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
|Mount Lawley||One semester||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
- One semester
- This is a competitive course.
- Academic achievement and work history
|Bentley||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
|Murdoch||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
|Rockingham||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.