National ID: BSB40920 | State ID: BFT2
All businesses have a need for project managers
Learn the practical skills, processes and technical aspects of project management. This qualification will allow you to manage projects in a wide variety of contexts.
With a qualification in project management from North Metropolitan TAFE, you will oversee the staffing, costs and outcomes of amazing operations and events.
Gain these skills
- Provide solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems
- Analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources
- Apply project scope management techniques such as time management, cost management, quality management, human resources, communications, risk management and contract and procurement procedures.
- Monitor a safe workplace
- Establish effective workplace relationships
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Project Officer | Project Administrator
Other job titles may include:
- Project Records Officer
- Project Management Officer
- Project Coordinator
Further Study Options(s)
Diploma of Project Management
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Academic achievement and work history
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.