National ID: ACM40418 | State ID: BED9
Want a career caring for animals?
You’ll learn essential skills required for caring for sick or injured animals, as well as assisting with examination, diagnosis, and surgical procedures.
Gain these skills:
- work effectively in a veterinary practice
- provide care to a wide variety of animals
- assist with surgery preparation and procedures
- perform pathology and imaging procedures
- provide post-surgery care and advice
- workplace safety and health
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Veterinary Nurse, Animal carer
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Geraldton||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
- This is a competitive course.
- Academic achievement and work history
|Bentley||Two semesters||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.