National ID: MEM50212 | State ID: J367
Are you ready for a technically advanced engineering career?
Advance your career with a technical engineering qualification. The Diploma of Engineering - Technical covers a diverse range of theoretical and technical skills for pursuing a career in the mechanical, mechatronic, manufacturing and maintenance engineering fields. This course emphasises the transfer of theoretical concepts to practical real-life applications to ensure our students graduate with job-ready skills.
Gain these skills:
- engineering drafting and design
- analytical work involving manufacturing and fabrication techniques
- application of engineering principles, systems and processes
- drawing and designing mechanical equipment
- maintain mechanical systems
- workplace health and safety
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
This course has a university study pathway as at 28 October 2019.
Further Study Option(s)
Advanced Diploma of Engineering
View this course on South Metropolitan TAFE's website
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Munster||One year||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.
Page last updated May 04, 2023