National ID: MSL50118 | State ID: BDV4
Gain complex skills in laboratory technologies
This course will provide you with the practical skills and knowledge you need to use laboratory application software, plan and conduct laboratory/field work and communicate and provide information to customers. You will also be able to specialise in a diverse range of industries including chemical, medical and pathological, mining, biological, and environmental fields.
Gain these skills:
- use laboratory application software
- plan and conduct laboratory/field work
- communicate and provide information to customers
- analyse, process and interpret data
- report results
- apply quality system and continuous improvement processes
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Medical Laboratory Technician | Chemistry Technician | Earth Science Technician | Life Science Technician | School Laboratory Technician
Further Study Option(s)
This course may provide university entry
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|East Perth||Two semesters||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
- Two semesters
- This is a competitive course.
- Academic achievement and work history
|Murdoch||Two semesters||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.