National ID: HLT54115 | State ID: AYZ3
Future proof your career by joining one of the most in demand professions- nursing!
As an enrolled nurse you can make a difference in a range of health care settings including hospitals, health clinics, community organisations or residential care.
You will train in our simulated hospital ward with state-of-the-art medical equipment. This Diploma will teach you how to be an Enrolled nurse by providing skills and knowledge in human biology, chemistry, medical terminology, medicines and how to deal with a range of people from different backgrounds.
You'll gain skills that are relevant to current industry trends and practices.
Gain these skills:
- Assist in the provision of preventative, curative and rehabilitative nursing
- Understand anatomy and physiology
- Understand and implement infection control
- Provide nursing care for the client
- Understand legal and ethical parameters
- Promote positive health
- Understand health issues of Indigenous Australians
- Contribute to the nutritional and mental health care of the clients
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Enrolled Nurse, Mothercraft Nurse
Further Study Option(s)
Bachelor of Nursing
View this course on South Regional TAFE's website
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Bunbury||Two semesters||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.
Page last updated April 26, 2023