National ID: CUA50920 | State ID: BGR7
Take your photography skills to new heights
This course blends theoretical and practical skills in photography and digital imaging. You’ll learn to create powerful and effective images for a range of audiences and genres.
Our lecturers are industry professionals with ‘real world’ experience. You will develop a thorough understanding of photographic design and theory around the changing nature of the creative industries, while developing your own style.
As part of your studies, you’ll have the opportunity to network with award winning professional photographers through a range industry events.
Gain these skills
- Produce professional photographic images
- Digital processing and post production methods
- Research and apply current photo imaging trends
- Work within multiple photographic studios
- Work with a range of the latest photographic equipment
- Business applications
- Liaise with clients and others working in the field
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Other job titles may include:
- Photographic Artist
- Freelance photographer
- Photographic assistant
- Digital laboratory operator
- Sales consultant
Further Study Option(s)
Advanced Diploma of Creative Product Development (Photography)
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Perth||Two semesters||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.