National ID: ACM40418 | State ID: BED9
Want a career caring for animals?
You’ll learn essential skills required for caring for sick or injured animals, as well as assisting with examination, diagnosis, and surgical procedures.
Gain these skills:
- work effectively in a veterinary practice
- provide care to a wide variety of animals
- assist with surgery preparation and procedures
- perform pathology and imaging procedures
- provide post-surgery care and advice
- workplace safety and health
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:Veterinary Nurse, Animal carer
- Two semesters
- This is a competitive course.
- Academic achievement and work history
|Geraldton||Two semesters||Yes||Academic achievement and work history|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.
VET Student Loans
VET Student Loans is the new program that replaces the current VET FEE HELP scheme.
Eligible students will be entitled to apply for a VET Student Loan. Comprehensive information on VET Student Loans can be found on the Australian Government website education.gov.au/vet-student-loans
Fees, charges, available locations, applications, and enrolment procedures for international students are different to those applicable to local students.
International students can only study full-time.
For information on international student fees and application, please follow this link to the TAFE International WA website www.tafeinternational.wa.edu.au