It's what's on the inside that counts
This qualification will give you the practical skills and knowledge to find creative and technical solutions for built interior environments.
Interior design includes planning and detailing complex residential, hospitality, retail, commercial and institutional design projects with an emphasis on space creation and spatial planning. Interior designers consider aesthetics, function, branding, manufacturing, marketability and construction of interior spaces, including materials and sustainable environments and special needs for the benefit of the user.
You will learn to adapt to global design trends and technical innovations while developing contacts with interiors sources, products, and suppliers.
- Work on design projects
- Consider aesthetics, functionality, space planning, construction, materials and finishes
- Complete designs for commercial/institutional interiors
- Create digital presentations
- Research and keep up with current design trends
- Develop sustainable designs