Take your jewellery design skills to the next level
The Diploma of Visual Arts (Jewellery Design) will enhance your existing design and fabrication skills. This course is taught in our extensive purpose-built facilities and specialised studios based in the creative and cultural heart of the city that is home to the Art Gallery of WA, PICA and many other smaller galleries.
There is a concentration on computer aided drafting and digital techniques as well as studio time and bench skills to further develop your design practice.
- Moulding and casting techniques
- Manually finish/polish materials and create silversmithing objects
- Digital art techniques and creation
- Produce a professional jewellery design and 3D object portfolio
- Provide freelance services