With the increase of online shopping, supply chain has become the major conduit to fulfil transfer of global goods and services.
The supply chain industry is evolving with the aid of new processes and technologies. You could become a valuable part in an evolving industry by gaining the necessary skills, delivered in TLI30321 BHF8 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations.
This course is offered in a combination of online and face-to-face learning that can enhance the direct, hands-on skills acquired and put into practice at your workplace.
If you are looking to begin, or to progress your career in the Supply Chain industry, this set of transferable skills will enhance your employability prospects.
Gain these skills
- build an understanding of the warehousing, logistics and supply chain industries
- manage receival and dispatch operations and documentation
- maintain stock control
- pick, pack and prepare stock to specifications
- administer inventory
- lead a team work
- deliver customer service
- manual handling technical skills
- implement work, health and safety procedures