Are you looking for a career making and fixing all things mechanical?
When you complete the Certificate II in Engineering (Mechanical Fitter and Machinist Pre-Apprenticeship) you will greatly improve your chance of getting a mechanical fitting or machinist apprenticeship in industries such as mining, automotive, or hydraulics.
Gain these skills:
- make machines, parts, and tools
- work with pumps and hydraulics
- use workshop machines
- utilise hand and power tools
- measuring & technical drawing
- workplace health and safety