Do you want a trade that others look up to?
When you complete this Certificate II in Building and Construction pre-apprenticeship you'll be what employers are looking for as an apprentice wall and ceiling liner.
You will gain the following knowledge and skills to work effectively in the wall and ceiling industry:
- installing and fixing plasterboard sheets to walls and ceilings
- fixing battens
- mixing plastering compounds
- interpreting plans
- measuring and calculating the right amount of materials for the job
- working with scaffolding safely at heights and
- workplace health and safety