Take your career in the automotive industry to the next level.
Advance your career in the automotive industry. When you complete Certificate II in Automotive Air Conditioning Technology you will have the skills and knowledge to work effectively in the automotive industry servicing heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, retrofitting and modifying, diagnosing and repairing faults, whilst learning to work safely in the workplace.
This qualification offers a credit transfer or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for the vehicle servicing component within the Certificate II in Automotive Technology.
Some things you'll learn:
- How to test and repair basic electric circuits
- How to diagnose, repair, retrofit and modify air conditioning and HVAC systems
- How to carry out diagnostic procedures, as well as a range of other tasks.
This course is right for you if:
- You love mechanical tasks
- You enjoy troubleshooting and repairing
- You like doing physically active work